<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 21, 2003

Mozilla 

I'm not one easily open to change. I still miss the Netscape 4.x that was available before all the fancy upgraded versions. The 7.x versions freeze from time to time (among other problems experienced) and just generally annoy me. I don't like MS Internet Explorer.

I do like the Mozilla browser. Very much. It's similar to Netscape (what Netscape was based on?) only better. It's easy to use, offers a variety of themes (my favorite for this version is BlueZilla), and most importantly, the Mozilla browser loads all of my web pages faster than either NS or IE.

There's a version for most OS's and the program uses much less hard drive space than IE or NS. (great for laptops!) Read the FAQ for more information.

Comments: Post a Comment






Find anything at Amazon.com!                 I won $50 in a Pogo Drawing! You can win real money playing fun games at Pogo.com!        

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?