<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 04, 2003

Television Without Pity 

Television Without Pity is a fun site. They have reviewers (with attitude) that recap TV shows. They don't pretty it up. And usually it's rather funny how they cut up about the situations they're recounting. In a way, they're a bit over the top. I found myself wondering why they bother to recount the happenings of shows they don't even seem to like. But hey, for me, it was a good way to find out what happened during a season finale I missed (this show, maybe I should've just checked their site). So sarcastic or not, they're informative.

And of shows I've seen and read their recap of, pretty accurate and quite detailed. They list a few shows as "inactive" or on "permanent hiatus" (such as Dead Zone and C.S.I. Miami) and they're not, at least not in my area. So if you see something listed as such, check the shows website to be sure.

Comments: Post a Comment






Find anything at Amazon.com!                 I won $50 in a Pogo Drawing! You can win real money playing fun games at Pogo.com!        

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?