<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 05, 2003

VisionsGS 

Sometimes I forget the value of something useful, even when I'm using it daily. One example is VisionsGS. This is a free (for non-commercial use) webcam program that's easy to configure and use to upload webcam pictures to a web page. I use this program everyday and am very glad to have found it (well, with help. Dank je liefje!)

It's funny how we can get so used to certain things. (especially free, and useful things). There's so much of interest out there. It would be inconceivable to think we could possible know, see, and, experience everything. Sometimes I try to just take a good look at right now. Just try and make sure I'm not missing something important. It'something I should do more often too. Try to appreciate the here and now.
When it doesn't suck of course.

Comments:
IP Camera Viewer is a excellent free software to view your IP and USB cameras. The interface is intuitive and it works well with every model of IP & USB camera. This is an excellent free security tool.
 
Post a Comment






Find anything at Amazon.com!                 I won $50 in a Pogo Drawing! You can win real money playing fun games at Pogo.com!        

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?