<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Recalls 

First heard about www.recalls.gov from my s.o. a while back. Later, I read about it in Consumer Reports (which is an exceptional magazine) and that reminded me to add it here. (eventually) Because it's good to check from time to time whether or not something you rely on without really giving it any thought (car, radio, stove, etc), might just have a critical (life threatening) flaw or defect, and need to be replaced. Better safe than sorry I guess. Also a good way to check on something before you buy it. (have there already been recalls on previous versions of this particular product? if so, it's probably not a good idea to buy the latest, eh?)

Comments: Post a Comment






Find anything at Amazon.com!                 I won $50 in a Pogo Drawing! You can win real money playing fun games at Pogo.com!        

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?