<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Do it yourself? 

DoItYourself.com is a handy site. If you're good with your hands you can find how-to info on a number of various home improvement and repair projects. They offer products for sale and help finding contractors as well.

I find this site handy when something needs replacing, and I don't have a clue what the item is called. Sounds silly perhaps, but when the handle on our screen door broke, searching major home improvement websites for pricing info (and just the name of the piece) was an exercise in futility. DoItYourself.com helped me figure out what it was called (providing pricing info and the option to buy it from them), and, many how-to articles if I wanted to fix it (or improve it) myself.

Pretty handy. If you need help, start here and search the top menu bar for the project or quick-fix you have in mind.

Comments: Post a Comment






Find anything at Amazon.com!                 I won $50 in a Pogo Drawing! You can win real money playing fun games at Pogo.com!        

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?