<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 16, 2004

Comedians USA 

Ever wonder what happened to a favorite comedian (like this one for example)? ComediansUSA.com is a good starting point if you're like me, and can't remember all the names. If you know some, you can search by name or by category. I started here. I like that they have pictures of the comedians because even if I can't remember the name, I'll usually remember the face. When I found this site, I considered it a good starting point (so I could find the name) for searching elsewhere to try and find a comedians official (or similar) website.

Don't expect to find every comedian (no George Carlin!?. And it's probably best not to confuse this site with a "fansite."

Comments: Post a Comment






Find anything at Amazon.com!                 I won $50 in a Pogo Drawing! You can win real money playing fun games at Pogo.com!        

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?