<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Desktop Wallpaper 

A while back I wanted a program that would automatically change my wallpaper. There's tons of programs out there and some are actually free. Like this one: Compumatrix Wallpaper Changer. For some reason I couldn't find it here or here but it's still available elsewhere. Very simple to use and configure. Easy to add more pictures and save several different profiles (varying scheme of backgrounds you want). Auto-change as often as you like. I love it because I can cycle a ton of ocean pictures and always have a beautiful background on my desktop.

Comments: Post a Comment






Find anything at Amazon.com!                 I won $50 in a Pogo Drawing! You can win real money playing fun games at Pogo.com!        

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?