<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 10, 2004

Awww this is sooooo cute!  

The pictures and the clock are from The Dog Club. But you can get the clock at Clocklink.com if you don't want to register (the Dog Club requires registration). Just sooooooooooo precious!
aren't I just adorable?..............aren't I just adorable?


There are some really cute puppy (and adult dog) calendars available at Amazon.com . The Dog Club has an assortment of puppy products (with calendars coming soon....bet they're going to be really cute). Seems these are really hot in Asia (according to their website anyway). I wonder how they do in the USA. I bought one of the calendars (I just couldn't resist, I figure it might improve my mood at work...a justifiable expense!), but I don't know about the rest. Hmm... tempting tho.


Comments:
It really is nice seeing the two dogs guarding the dog clock. Lol!!
 
Ooh yea, it does look that way doesn't it! :)
(and such cute guard dogs)
 
Simply too cute to to point of dropping dead from cuteness!!! Am a fan of doggies as well. Eer having too cute a thing on my wall when working, hehe might not be too condusive as staring away at the things;)
 
OO, I used Dog Club's clock too!

They're nice, right?

Oh yes, my blog is www.mythic-meeting.blogspot.com , It's about mythology~

You have a nice blog, you worked hard on your html, hah?
 
yup nice thing, added an analog clock to my blog
Your blog is perfect, always nice things to figure out :)
 
Post a Comment






Find anything at Amazon.com!                 I won $50 in a Pogo Drawing! You can win real money playing fun games at Pogo.com!        

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?