<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Can you resist? 

You know how sometimes when you order something online or by catalog, the item or items come wrapped in bubble wrap? Do you pop them or just throw the stuff out? Some people (like me) can't resist popping a few (hundred) of those little air bubbles before giving in to the cries of "cut it out!" from the annoyed within ear shot. It's just fun (and yes, I'm easily amused sometimes).

My S.O. came across this site the last time (or maybe the previous time) he visited and it was pretty amusing. What we didn't realize at the time is that there is sound! Pretty funny. Go pop some Virtual Bubble Wrap of your own. (if you're into that kind of thing, heh)


Comments:
I have been to that site before, it isn't as fun as the real stuff for me. I like the feeling of the bubble bursting between my fingers- such power!
 
Nothing beats the real thing, true. But this provided a momentary distraction when needed :)
 
Post a Comment






Find anything at Amazon.com!                 I won $50 in a Pogo Drawing! You can win real money playing fun games at Pogo.com!        

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?