<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Button Maker 

My S.O. found this nifty button maker site. It's great. And it's free. I can create all kinds of tiny little buttons. The only problem is, I can't seem to save them. Oh sure, I "save as" and hope for the best. But when I open the newly created button, I get something that looks nothing like what I created. I wonder what I'm doing wrong :(
(I've tried saving as a *.png, *.bmp, *.gif, and *.jpg, nothing works)

I heard something about a broswer glitch causing *.png files not to save properly, but the fix was for IE browsers. (and I am a Mozilla user). Any one know a trick to this? (or a solution?)

So many buttons just waiting to be created.... someday.

Comments:
I created a button and clicked "submit", but when I right-clicked, instead of "saving as ...", I "copied." Then I pasted the results into Photoshop and saved as a GIF. The resulting GIF is identical to the button that the generator created.
 
I use this button maker. Works on Firefox for me.
 
i really dig your beta blog. it soothes me. plus i dig fishes. i linked to you on my blog. im sure you already found it. so long and thanks for the fish.
 
Post a Comment






Find anything at Amazon.com!                 I won $50 in a Pogo Drawing! You can win real money playing fun games at Pogo.com!        

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?