<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 14, 2008

Do Not Mail! 

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.comDid you know there was a Do Not Mail Registry? Similar to the Do Not Call Registry, Do Not Mail is committed to ridding the world of junk mail.

Besides saving some trees and hey, who knows, maybe even the planet... just imagine how much precious time could be saved from not having to sort through or shred and deal with the horrendous amount of junk mail so many of us get! Weekly! I get tons and I'm so sick of it.

Did you sign the petition? Head on over!

Comments:
The "do not call" registry just has too many loopholes in it. I still get calls from ATT where an Indian girl or guy tries to give me sales pitches.
 
Post a Comment






Find anything at Amazon.com!                 I won $50 in a Pogo Drawing! You can win real money playing fun games at Pogo.com!        

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?